Wednesday, August 12, 2009

TF2 playthrough 1

yeah, team fortress 2 .... a good game, consists of 9 classes and has very good graphic detail. The classes are very balanced out. Otherwise, today, as a sniper, got a few kills by killing disguised spies(why cant I kill anyone else other than disguised enemy spies?) as a scout, a few kills and a hundred deaths. as a engineer and medic, always pwning as usual...(why must I be good at just support clases...)otherwise, tf2 is no fun with no one in singapore to play with... the only person in my school I heard who plays the game is russel....damn... but at least im not some person who plays MAPLE, CABAL and DOTA..... seriously, FPS games are the type of games which can triumpth over the gaming universe, i mean look at bioshock, halo, left 4 dead.... they are all good games which are given high ratings as they are FPS themselves! maybe I should try halo on the next post...

No comments:

Post a Comment